Thank you for your attention. Goodbye. Have a nice trip!

Lingo Guide

Croatian
Hi everyone!

I'm a tourist guide and I like to surprise my guests with a few words in their language. I'll be very grateful if someone could tell me how to do this in Korean. I don't read hangul, so please write it down in the Roman script. I know how to pronounce Romanized Korean.

At the departure I'd like to say something like: Thank you (for your attention). Goodbye. Have a nice trip!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Kross

Korean
    Hello, Lingo Guide

Thank you (for your attention). Goodbye. Have a nice trip!
    -> 경청해주셨어 감사합니다. 안녕히 가시고 즐거운 여행이 되세요.
    -> Gyeongcheonghaejusyeosseo Gamsahapnida. Annyeonghi Gasigo Jeulgeun Yeohaenge Doeseyo.

Last edited by a moderator:

RadkeRonnie

English - USA
    Kross, would it not be this?
    경청해주셔서 감사합니다. 안녕히 가시고 즐거운 여행이 되세요.

Also, your romanization of the vowels 어 and 이 is inconsistent. It should be like this:
    Gyeongcheonghaejusyeoseo Gamsahapnida. Annyeonghi Gasigo Jeulgeoun Yeohaengi Doeseyo.

But Lingo Guide, as I said in the other thread, try to learn the pronunciation through listening. It'll be much better that way.

Kross

Korean
    Hello RadkeRonnie

I really appreciate you correcting my mistakes. Since I had't done something like this before I made a few errors. (Actually I just wished I could have uploaded my recorded voice about the senence for mutual convenience and benefits.)

In the beginning it was something like hairsplitting difficulty. :( but I felt it rewarding later. :)

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >