1. tild132 New Member

    Hi, I was just wondering what verb you would use in the phrase:
    A map that shows unemployment in france
    I used démontrer:
    Une carte qui démontre le chômage en France
    thanks for your help
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  2. Michelvar

    Michelvar quasimodo

    Marseille - France
    French from France

    Is it the complete sentence?

    If it is, the correct sentence is "Une carte qui montre le chômage en France", but we would never say that, we would say "une carte du chômage en France".
  3. tild132 New Member

    No, the complete sentence is, now with the editing,
    "J’ai une carte qui montre où le chômage est en France"
    which hopefully you would use!
    Thanks so much for your help
  4. Micia93

    Micia93 Senior Member

    in the center of France
    "j'ai une carte montrant/qui montre/ la localisation du chômage en France"
    "j'ai une carte localisant/qui localise/ le chômage en France"
    but I agree with Michelvar : a mere "une carte du chômage en France" is enouogh
  5. joelooc

    joelooc Senior Member

    qui donne une image de/ qui illustre/ la situation/ la répartition géographique du chômage

Share This Page