That the cold came, i did not...

• Dark_Wolf

Banned
    Italian
    Quando giunse il freddo, Io non volli e non voglio che accada di nuovo (venga di nuovo). Non so se mi piace l'inverno.

Alberto77

Italian - Italy
    Mikeyp028 said:
    Ciao, How do you say the following?:

That the cold came, i did not and don't want that to happen again. I dont know if i like winter.
    Che il freddo venisse, non volevo nè voglio che accada di nuovo. Non so se mi piace l'inverno.
    ciao
    alb

Dark_Wolf

Banned
    Italian
    Giusta la seconda, tranne che per il "che" iniziale è uguale. Scusatemi ma ho la febbre e scrivo bullshit (si può dire?).

ElaineG

USA/English
    Mikeyp028 said:

That the cold came, I did not and don't want that to happen again. I don't know if I like winter.
    This sentence doesn't really work in English, Mikey. It would be better to say: I did not like that the cold came and don't want that to happen again. I don't know if I like winter.

You little ripper!

Australian English
    Mikeyp028 said:

That the cold came, i did not and don't want that to happen again. I dont know if i like winter.
    This sentence is very ambiguous. It could actually mean that the cold came and that you did not (come) and you don't want that you not come when winter comes ever happen again.

panjandrum

Occasional Moderator
    English-Ireland (top end)
    Mikeyp028 said:

Mikey,
    You know you can do better than that. You have not posted using normal English.
    You can't expect to get a useful translation for careless English.

< Previous | Next >