The Beast hunt

< Previous | Next >
  • sdgraham

USA English
    As we always ask, please provide complete sentences and context.
    In this case, especially tell us what you mean by the "Beast," which you treat as a proper noun.
    Thanks. :)

sdgraham

USA English
    Generally speaking, grammar rules don't apply to titles, so none of them, is "more correct" grammatically.
    One might be more appropriate than others, but without reading the story, it's impossible to tell.
    I do recommend, however, you review capitalization of titles.

The rules are fairly standard for title case:
    • Capitalize the first and the last word.
    • Capitalize nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions.
    • Lowercase articles (a, an, the), coordinating conjunctions, and prepositions.
    • Lowercase the 'to' in an infinitive (I want to play guitar).
    capitalizemytitle.com
    Title Capitalization Tool - Capitalize My Title - Automatic Title ...

goldencity

farsi
    Generally speaking, grammar rules don't apply to titles, so none of them, is "more correct" grammatically.
    One might be more appropriate than others, but without reading the story, it's impossible to tell.
    I do recommend, however, you review capitalization of titles.

The rules are fairly standard for title case:
    • Capitalize the first and the last word.
    • Capitalize nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions.
    • Lowercase articles (a, an, the), coordinating conjunctions, and prepositions.
    • Lowercase the 'to' in an infinitive (I want to play guitar).
    capitalizemytitle.com
    Title Capitalization Tool - Capitalize My Title - Automatic Title ...
    Could you tell me the difference between 'the beast hunt' and 'the beast hunting'?

sdgraham

USA English
    Could you tell me the difference between 'the beast hunt' and 'the beast hunting'?
    To me, "the beast hunt" might imply that you're looking for a specific creature whereas "beast hunting" would be more appropriate for hunting beasts in general.
    Others might look at it differently, however.

< Previous | Next >