the handle of a mug, cup

  • jasio

    Senior Member
    It may depend on what kind of bag and what kind of handle you have in mind. If there are two of them and they are soft than yes. But if they are stiff, like of a suitcase, I would probably call them rączka or uchwyt.
    < Previous | Next >