the harsh esophagus of the laboratory maze

< Previous | Next >

ayed

Arabic(Saudi)
Hello, folks. How are doing?Long ages no seen:)

The red text below confuses me a lot. I couldn't get it so far.Any explanation or idea?

I leave the wooden library for the harsh esophagus of the laboratory maze and take an elevator of the residential.

• Myridon

English - US
    I leave the wooden library for the harsh esophagus of the laboratory maze and take an elevator of residential polish up and out of the basement.
    My destination is the entrance (throat, esphopagus) of the maze of laboratories (or possibly a single laboratory that is maze-like). I consider it to be harsh (perhaps cold, antiseptic, brightly-lit, ...).

ayed

Arabic(Saudi)
    My destination is the entrance (throat, esphopagus) of the maze of laboratories (or possibly a single laboratory that is maze-like). I consider it to be harsh (perhaps cold, antiseptic, brightly-lit, ...).
    Thanks a lot, Myridon.

velisarius

British English (Sussex)
    I think the esophagus must be the elevator shaft that leads up and out of the basement where the lab is situated.

velisarius

British English (Sussex)
    It isn't clear what the "harsh esophagus" refers to.

I prefer to think of it as a vertical structure, as it would be in the body of a human who is standing or sitting upright. I think Myridon imagines it as a horizontal entrance. I can't say I'm sure of what the writer had in mind.

< Previous | Next >