The indemnified party "will corporate"

< Previous | Next >

Eugin

Argentina (Spanish)
Hi all!

Can anyone tell me whether it´s possible to use "corporate" as a verb?
the context goes like this: "The indemnified party "will corporate" with the indemnifying party and its insurer in the disposition of such matters and the indemnified party will have the right to participate in the defense of any claim to which this Article is applied".
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Yours sincerely,
Eugin

• EVAVIGIL

Spain / Spanish
    Hola, Eugin!
    Siempre he visto "incorporate" como verbo, y "corporate" como sustantivo o adjetivo. Pero tratándose de un texto jurídico (parece un contrato de seguros, ¿no?), todo es posible.
    SAluditos.
    EVA.

VenusEnvy

English, United States
    Eugin said:
    "The indemnified party "will corporate" with the indemnifying party and its insurer in the disposition of such matters and the indemnified party will have the right to participate in the defense of any claim to which this Article is applied".
    ¿Tal vez pueda ser "will cooporate"?

Eugin

Argentina (Spanish)
    Gracias a ambas/os!! El contrato es un contrato de distribución de un producto y me parece posible la opción de VenusEnvy, ya que es muy factible que los que redactaron el texto se hayan equivocado al no ser el inglés su "mother tongue"....
    Mil gracias!
    Un abrazo,
    Eugin

Douglas

USA ENGLISH
    Eugin said:
    Hi all!

Can anyone tell me whether it´s possible to use "corporate" as a verb?
    the context goes like this: "The indemnified party "will corporate" with the indemnifying party and its insurer in the disposition of such matters and the indemnified party will have the right to participate in the defense of any claim to which this Article is applied".
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Yours sincerely,
    Eugin
    Hi there,

NEver heard "corporate" which is an adjective used as a verb. "Incorporate" would be the verb. Or do they mean "cooperate"?

Regards

Eugin

Argentina (Spanish)
    I really don´t know "what they mean", but I can use the option of "cooperate" and then explain that this was the only way that the text was coherent!!!
    Thanks to all for your contributions!!!!!!! They helped a lot!!!
    Best!
    Eugin

< Previous | Next >