the parting advice tp my supervisor

< Previous | Next >

yanjie.2009

chinese
Dear all
please do me a favor , my supervisor is going to leave our company,he is an Austrian ,we took photoes yesterday , today I want to write something on the photo,the following is my draft :
let's keep our good memories forever and maintain our long lasting friendship! In this little album,
You, an envoy of friendship between the Chinese and the Austrian, will feel our attachment to you and reluctance for parting.
The great contributions that you have made will be held in our mind and recorded in LNF history.
I'm not a english native speaker,so I do need you to rectify it , or make some modification to make it more compact and idiomatic.
I appreciate your help !

Last edited:
  • shawnee

English - Australian
    At the risk of being deleted my answer may not be what you really want.
    I wonder how idiomatically English your communication to the Austrian must be? I believe that he will be more enchanted by your own particular and understandable turn of phrase. My advice is to stay with what you have in this instance.

yanjie.2009

chinese
    Thanks shawnee !
    of course the Austrian are not english native speaker , maybe it makes no sense to try to make the phrase more idiomatical , but what I need is something more proper th express myself , yeap, the above sentences may be available .

< Previous | Next >