The position of the Executive was created

< Previous | Next >

apoziopeza

slovak
Hi,

Please advise,

Is the structure below correct? I understand that we use "the day of entry of the office/position" or "the day of expiration of the office/position" but can we use the office/position together with the word "create"?

Thanks,

A.

AGREEMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE POSITION OF EXECUTIVE

The position of the Executive was created in accordance with the project of transformation dated xx and the Company’s memorandum of association as of xxx and the Executive has expressed his consent to the performance of the position.

• PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    I understand that we use "the day of entry of the office/position" or "the day of expiration of the office/position"
    I'm not sure who "we" are - I have never heard those phrases.
    can we use the office/position together with the word "create"?
    Yes - that is normal.

PS
    Are you sure about "the project of transformation"? It seems somewhat of a "word-for-word" translation.

apoziopeza

slovak
    I'm not sure who "we" are - I have never heard those phrases.
    Yes - that is normal.

PS
    Are you sure about "the project of transformation"? It seems somewhat of a "word-for-word" translation.
    Maybe it is simply a project of change (e.g., maybe as a result of replacement of management board). What would you suggest?

PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    I would suggest avoiding word for word translation and say "The Transformation Project." However, you have given no context and I merely asked if you were sure because you do have the context.

PS THE PERFORMANCE OF THE POSITION OF EXECUTIVE is also subject to context - as it stands I would understand it as "How the person who is the executive performs in that role."

< Previous | Next >