I agree with mrbilal, but I would add a couple of other possibilities.
1) The Process I Employ for Resolving a Problem in One's Life
2) The Process I Employ for Resolving an Existential Dilemma
3) The Process I Employ for Resolving Life's Problems
4) Life's Problems: My Unique Approach to a Resolution
5) Problem-Solving: My Unique Approach
The first with "your" may seem too informal to you. Try the second for more formality (but "existential" has its own connotations). The third may seem too broad. The fourth scrambles the structure.
I'm thinking these various alternatives may not be final forms but may give you some ideas.