The sky is so cloudy

quietdandelion

Banned
Formosa/Chinese
It's like in the middle of nowhere--you just feel out of place. Everything just goes wrong, and nothing seems right. You don't want to sit down yet when you stand up, it doesn't feel right, either. When you lie down, you feel like getting up. The sky is so cloudy and dark, and you wonder if it's going to clear up ever again.

This is what I have felt recently, and I try to record it in my blog in English. Correct me if there is anything that doesn't sound right. Thanks.

• perfavore

USA
    Philippines - Tagalog
    It's like in the middle of nowhere--you just feel out of place. Everything just goes wrong, and nothing seems right. You don't want to sit down yet when you stand up, it doesn't feel right, either. When you lie down, you feel like getting up. The sky is so cloudy and dark, and you wonder if it's going to clear up ever again.

This is what I have felt recently, and I will try to record it in my blog in English. Correct me if there is anything that doesn't sound right. Thanks.
    Hi,

I don't think there is anything to correct in your main thought. Hope you already feel better.

perfavore

AngelEyes

English - United States
    Correct me if there is anything that doesn't sound right. Thanks.
    It's like being in the middle of nowhere...like you feel so out of place. Everything seems to go wrong; nothing seems to go right. You don't want to sit down, yet when you stand up, that doesn't feel right, either. You lie down; you get up...looking for answers and hoping it will all end. The sky, so cloudy and dark, with glimpses of rays of light, promises that tomorrow...the sun will shine again.

No way can you leave it the way you did...without having faith that it's going to get better.

Words that are positive always trump words that hold no hope.

In my opinion.

AngelEyes

WongFeiHung

USA English

This is what I have felt recently, and I try to record it in my blog in English. Correct me if there is anything that doesn't sound right. Thanks.
    Hey, this is great as is -
    To try to stick with what you wrote and offer my idea (the last part is sort of poetic):

It's like being in the middle nowhere - you just feel out of place. Everything goes wrong; nothing seems right. You don't feel like sitting down, yet standing up doesn't feel right either. As soon as you lie down you feel like getting back up. The sky is so cloudy, so dark. Wondering if it will clear up ever again.

Eh, take what you like!

< Previous | Next >