the top three inches of my head 의미?

Next >

conTemple

Korean - south
Remember, the invitation is the peace which surpasses all understanding. It's not the top three inches of my head that are going to leave me through theses days. It's a heartfelt opening to embrace what is. 밑줄 친 부분의 의미가 짐작이 되지 않네요. 혹시 '기발한 생각'이라는 의미일까요?

• pcy0308

Korean
    Hello conTemple, without much context, any suggestions or assumptions made here are likely to be erroneous (so don't quote me on this :) ), but my guess is the person is referring to his brain/intelligence/rational thought process/the logical side of things, which is in contrast to whatever he/she is saying soon after: "a heartfelt opening to embrace...", which seems to refer to the emotional side of things. Your interpretation is pretty much along the same line as an innovative/original idea more or less results from a rational thought process. Hope this helps.

conTemple

Korean - south
    Hello conTemple, without much context, any suggestions or assumptions made here are likely to be erroneous (so don't quote me on this :) ), but my guess is the person is referring to his brain/intelligence/rational thought process/the logical side of things, which is in contrast to whatever he/she is saying soon after: "a heartfelt opening to embrace...", which seems to refer to the emotional side of things. Your interpretation is pretty much along the same line as an innovative/original idea more or less results from a rational thought process. Hope this helps.
    Thanks! '생각으로 되는 것이 아니다' 또는 '생각으로 할 수 있는 일이 아니다' 정도로 이해하면 되겠군요. 대단히 감사합니다.

Next >