the US decommission one nuclear missile

< Previous | Next >

LQZ

Mandarin
Yet even now, concerns about the technology are so strong that the Obama administration has acceded to a demand by Russia that the United States decommission one nuclear missile for every one of these conventional weapons fielded by the Pentagon.---taken from the NYT

Dear all,

I have trouble with the blue chunk. I don't understand how many unclear missiles Russia demands the US to decommission. Looking forward to your help. Thanks.'

LQZ

• berndf

German (Germany)
    I have trouble with the blue chunk. I don't understand how many unclear* nuclear missiles Russia demands the US to decommission.
    That depends on how many of those new weapons the US will deploy. It they deploy 100 they'll have to decommission 100 nuclear missiles; if they'll deploy 1000 new weapons they'll have to decommission 1000 nuclear missiles. Always 1 for 1.

Last edited:

LQZ

Mandarin
    That depends on how many of those new weapons the US will deploy. It they deploy 100 they'll have to decommission 100 nuclear missiles; if they'll deploy 1000 new weapons they'll have to decommission 1000 nuclear missiles. Always 1 for 1.

< Previous | Next >