The worst way of missing someone is to be sitting beside them knowing you can't...

ranger101

Chinese
How do you guys say this sentence in French "The worst way of missing someone is to be sitting beside them knowing you can't have them"?

I'm a natvie Chinese spearker. I have just started to learn French, unfortunately my English is not very good as well, lol, any body can help me with my French learning? I'm also looking for a web pal for questions or language exchange.

• DDT

Italy - Italian
    ranger101,

Let me please invite you to post the subject of your request in the title of next threads (please have a look at #4 in WR rules). I just changed the title of this thread in order to allow further searches for the same topic

DDT

ranger101

Chinese
    DDT said:
    ranger101,

Let me please invite you to post the subject of your request in the title of next threads (please have a look at #4 in WR rules). I just changed the title of this thread in order to allow further searches for the same topic

DDT
    Thank you so~~~much, i just read the rule and try to change the topic. Suddenly find you've done it for me~~~lol

demijohn

french- France
    I propose: La meilleure façon de perdre une personne est de d'asseoir près d'elle en pensant que jamais nous l'obtiendront/ jamais nous l'atteindront

< Previous | Next >