There are opportunities to roll on

Cedric40

French-France
Hello,

Could someone help me to translate this phrase in Spanish? It's in the minutes of a meeting. Someone has asked about the length of a partnership agreement and part of the answer is:

"The length of the agreement is meant for the long term but will be reviewed on a regular basis. There are opportunities to roll on, this is a strategic partnership that we are confident is a positive move for our company."

My attempt: Existen oportunidades para que las cosas vayan rodando / vayan sobre ruedas / vayan bien

Thank you

American English
The meaning is not clear to me. What's the industry, and what country is the speaker from? What kind of opportunities are they referring to?

Cedric40

French-France
It's a multinational pharmaceutical company although I don't know which country the person who wrote the minutes is from. The company decided relatively recently to subcontract a third party to promote some of their products in a specific number of coutries and this has probably triggered some concern among the employees.

Bevj

Allegra Moderata
English (U.K.)
Para mí, roll on aquí significa prorrogar, dado que se habla de la duración del acuerdo.