there must be something worth loving

Pavel Pin

Telugu
Larry and Kristy about her wife Julia who is step mother to Kristy. And also Larry and Kristy moved to new house:

Larry: Maybe we shouldn't have come back. Brooklyn certainly wasn't any worse than this.

Kristy: Look you love her, so there must be something worth loving.

Larry: I wish it were that simple. I've got a real problem here, kiddo.

There means In or at that place, so Which place does Kristy is referring when she is saying "there" word?

Source: Hellraiser 1987

• Pavel Pin

Telugu
    But Kristy was talking Julia's love but why you created words like stay and reasons, which are not present in original sentence?

Barque

Tamil
    No one's "creating" any words. Franco-filly was trying to explain the sentence to you using different words. She used "stay" because it's implied.

If she had explained it to you using only words from the original sentence, you might not have understood. Was that what you wanted?

There must be something worth loving in Julia and that's why you want to stay here.

Barque

Tamil
    There means In or at that place, so Which place does Kristy is referring when she is saying "there" word?
    I'm also surprised that you seem to have forgotten the use of the pronoun "there" because in another thread of yours you seem quite familiar with it. See below.
    There is full stop before "start there" and there is no noun and pronoun used, how to understand it?

< Previous | Next >