there will <be> at least one time that...

lewisleeway

Chinese
I just encountered a line from a movie, which goes, In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Personally, I think "be" should be added between "will" and "at", otherwise this sentence has no main verb. If this is grammatically acceptable, could you please explain why? Thanks a lot.

• lewisleeway

Chinese
    A native speaker just cannot accidentally omit the most important verb of a sentence. I assume the mistake was in the subtitles.
    As I mentioned above, this line has become a famous quote to illustrate one's devotion to love. I just can't understand why such a wrong sentence has been so popularly used.

Şafak

As I mentioned above, this line has become a famous quote to illustrate one's devotion to love. I just can't understand why such a wrong sentence has been so popularly used.
    I don’t know where it is popular. My Turkish google shows only Chinese websites with the quote. I don’t know it either.

Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    When I search the Internet, every instance of this quote that I find omits the necessary 'be'.

Here is a book with the quota without 'be'

There are so many things I consider 'wrong' on the page on which it appears that at first I thought it was an exercise in finding mistakes. But it's not.
    The author is: Raja Sharma
    I can't find an independent description of him, but I suspect he is a speaker of Indian English, which in some cases follows grammatical rules different from those of American English.