Third person in the room

Discussion in 'Italian-English' started by mary_it, Aug 25, 2011.

  1. mary_it Member

    Ciao a tutti,
    in un film c'è una persona che presenzia a un meeting politico in qualità di "third person in the room" e si vede che prende appunti.
    C'è un nome preciso in italiano per questa funzione? Qualcosa tipo "segretario" o "funzionario"...?
    Grazie mille a tutti! :)


    Hi everybody,
    in a movie there is this guy who is taking notes while attending a political meeting, and he refers to himself as "the third person in the room".
    Do you know how can I translate this figure in Italian? Is something like "segretario"? Could anyone please help me? :)
    Thanks a lot in advance!
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  2. NagiMahori

    NagiMahori Senior Member

    Maybe with more context....and the entire period.....I don't know if the author wanted to stay willingly generic using "third person" or if you can translate it less literarly - if the context could state that - with maybe a "portaborse"

Share This Page