Tienen que rescatar la ciudad

< Previous | Next >
  • belén

Spanish, Spain, Catalan, Mallorca
    Hi Board, and welcome.

Actually, the above sentence doesn't really make any sense. It would be really helpful if you tell us what you are trying to say.

Btw, ciudad is feminine, therefore "la ciudad" (with recatar I am clueless...) :)

Thanks
    Belén

PS As you will see the title of the thread has been changed, we try to avoid such titles as "help" "please translate" and so forth, and use titles related to the topic being asked.

typistemilio

México, D.F. Español-Spanish/Some of english/maaya t'aan
    Hello boarderbabe, and welcome to WR!

It is a little difficult your ask, as long as we don't know what are you trying to say. Could you please give us, please, the prase on english, or another information that could clarify a little more?

¡Saludines!

Rayines

Castellano/Argentina
    No será: tienen que "rescatar" la ciudad? (salvo que se refieran a algún aspecto estético como recatar, pero no creo)

Boarderbabe1506

United States English
    I am trying to describe a plot to a movie. I'm trying to say they need to save the town before it is turned into a mine. I have no clue how to say it.

Eugin

Argentina (Spanish)
    Boarderbabe1506 said:
    I am trying to describe a plot to a movie. I'm trying to say they need to save the town before it is turned into a mine. I have no clue how to say it.
    OK then, it´s as Inés has just suggested!!!! :thumbsup:
    but then ít should be translated as: tienen que salvar/proteger la ciudad antes de que se convierta en un campo minado....

hope this helps!!

Wind_of_fall

Peru Spanish
    Tienen que rescatar a la ciudad? "rescatar" sounds like "recatar".Rescatar=to rescue
    Tinene que savar la ciudad? "salvar" means to save.

< Previous | Next >