timely and efficient completion of the contract.

Awatoufa

Arabic
Hi i have difficulties in translating the following sentence : an Acceptance Plan including all milestones, deliverables, review, activities and
dependencies for the timely and efficient completion of the contract.
It is taken from a specifications..

• Mahaodeh

Arabic, PA and IA.
    هذه محاولتي:

خطة قبول تشمل كافة المواعيد والمتطلبات والمراجعات والفعاليات بغرض الإكمال الدقيق والسريع لبنود العقد

You may have noticed that this not exactly literal, that would be very difficult and you would probably need to check with the technical people (contract for what? trade? construction? manufacturing? there are technical people in all these) for the exact meaning. This is what i understood:

Acceptance plan: I have no idea what it is, so I translated it literally :)
    Milestones: dates in which certain parts of the work contracted upon must be completed (ex. by 12th April the government licnese must be obtained).
    Deliverables: what needs to be delivered in order to fulfil the contract. (ex. if it's a construction contract, all construction related drawings, BOQs, specification, schedules..etc. are deliverables)
    Reveiw: once the deliverables are delivered (i.e., the drawings submitted) they should be reviewed to make sure they have no mistakes.
    Activities: whatever must be done (ex. pouring concrete is an activity).
    Dependencies: I have no idea, I also did not translate it because it made no sense.

Awatoufa

Arabic
    Salam, i will only comment on "moutatalibet" because it is known as "moulha9at"=enclosures. that is the meaning i got from translating the specifications otherwise all the translated sentence sounds good.
    thank you:)

ayed

Arabic(Saudi)
    هذه محاولتي:

خطة قبول تشمل كافة المواعيد والمتطلبات والمراجعات والفعاليات بغرض الإكمال الدقيق والسريع لبنود العقد

You may have noticed that this not exactly literal, that would be very difficult and you would probably need to check with the technical people (contract for what? trade? construction? manufacturing? there are technical people in all these) for the exact meaning. This is what i understood:

Acceptance plan: I have no idea what it is, so I translated it literally :)
    Milestones: dates in which certain parts of the work contracted upon must be completed (ex. by 12th April the government licnese must be obtained).
    Deliverables: what needs to be delivered in order to fulfil the contract. (ex. if it's a construction contract, all construction related drawings, BOQs, specification, schedules..etc. are deliverables)
    Reveiw: once the deliverables are delivered (i.e., the drawings submitted) they should be reviewed to make sure they have no mistakes.
    Activities: whatever must be done (ex. pouring concrete is an activity).
    Dependencies: I have no idea, I also did not translate it because it made no sense.
    Just minor suggestions
    خطة قبول تشمل المواعيد والمتطلبات والمراجعات والفعاليات كافة لإكمال العقد بدقة وسرعة

< Previous | Next >