titulaire de ces pièces justificatives

Polyglotlizotte

US English
Hello,
I am hoping that someone might kindly help me with this sentence. It is for a government contract, and the text is laden with long sentences with little punctuation, making it difficult at times to determine the order of the sentence when I translate it.
The sentence appears as follows:
Dans le cas où le titulaire n'a, dans le délai de quinze jours suivant la réception du décompte, de la facture ou du mémoire du sous-traitant, ni opposé un refus motivé ni transmis celui-ci à la personne responsable du marché, le sous-traitant envoie directement une copie de ces pièces à la personne responsable du marché. Il y joint une copie de l'avis de réception de l'envoi au titulaire de ces pièces justificatives.
I believe I have the first sentence down, but it's the second sentence that troubles me.
Here’s what I have so far: He will attach a copy of the acknowledgement of receipt of the shipment to the successful bidder of these supporting documents.
Now, I know that’s not it, because the successful bidder is not bidding on supporting documents.
So, I think that maybe it is: He will attach a copy of the supporting documents to show acknowledgement of receipt of the shipment to the successful bidder.
Please, any help at all would be most gratefully received.
Thank you very much! :)

• Broff

French
    He will send a copy of the acknowledgement of receipt of the supporting documents to the succesful bidder/tenderer.

Polyglotlizotte

US English
    Thanks Broff, and my apologies for getting back to you so late. After having seeing your response, and having another look at the sentence, it really wasn't that difficult at all. Thanks for helping me see it from the right angle.
    I appreciate your help! :)

< Previous | Next >