to achieve, to accomplish and to carry out

< Previous | Next >

sambistapt

Brazilian Portuguese
Hello folks!!!

Could you show me by examples the correct usage of these 3 verbs above?? They seem quite similar to me!!!:confused:

ps: It´s my first query in this forum :)

greetings from Brazil:cool:

sambistapt:D

• cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    Bemvindo Sambistapt!

We generally try to use this English Only forum to discuss usage and answer questions about it.

Have you tried a browser search for sentences using these verbs? You will find millions of examples.

If some of them are not clear, you are welcome to post a specific question here.

I'll give you some examples.

"Separate taps for hot and cold water sometimes make it difficult to achieve the desired temperature quickly." It is difficult to quickly attain the desired water temperature by mixing hot and cold water.

“It was easy to accomplish our aggressive goals because Opus Healthcare’s products are so easy for clinicians to learn." The company set ambitious goals, and had no trouble meeting them.

"
    The experiments are very detailed and relatively easy to carry out." It is easy to do the experiments.

They are, as you have said, quite similar.

Até
    Cuchuflete

Dimcl

Canadian English
    Hello folks!!!

Could you show me by examples the correct usage of these 3 verbs above?? They seem quite similar to me!!!:confused:

ps: It´s my first query in this forum :)

greetings from Brazil:cool:

sambistapt:D
    Welcome to the forum, Sam. Forum rules state that you should provide us with your interpretation of words/phrases, etc. and pose specific questions regarding your comments and doubts. So, we'll look forward to you doing that next time!:D Then we'll be able to say that you achieved your goal of obtaining an answer and accomplished that task by carrying out the requirements of the forum.

< Previous | Next >