to arrange

kinil

español
hello everybody, I hope your well.I want to know if i am rigth to say the following. please sr. you have an appointment tomorrow with your representative at the hotel and this is to arrange your transportation back to airport.them sometimes they they say ahhh to set ups the time or somethin like that.well as you see I don't speak a good english.please if there is another way to say this.please let me know

• Bookworm123

USA English
    hello everybody, I hope you're well.I want to know if I am right to say the following:

"Please, Sir, you have an appointment tomorrow with your representative at the hotel to arrange your transportation back to airport." :tick:

They sometimes say ahhh to set ups the time or somethin like that. Well as you see I don't speak good english. Please tell me if there is another way to say this.
    I don't understand your second question, but I've corrected the quote that you wrote above. Answering your last question, another way one could say that is the following:

"Hello sir, this is just a reminder that you have an appointment with your representative at the hotel tomorrow to arrange your transporation back to the airport." :tick::tick:.

I like the second one better, but they're both similar. I hope I have helped you.

< Previous | Next >