To come up

< Previous | Next >

Jade

German - Spanish
Good morning to everybody,

I have a few doubts about the following text I've written. Would you be so kind and have a quick look at it?

Thank you very much

Jade

Thank you very much for responding to my email. I am glad to hear that you also have established an agency in Val, that will make things much easier when we collaborate.

We have indeed very few properties showing on our website and that is deliberately, as we don't search for properties; we never contact with sellers and prefer them to contact us. The difference between us and other agents is that we do individual searches, that means that we don't have properties for ages on sale. Therefore we are happy to collaborate with efficent collaborators who are able to offer any property we are not able to find ourselve.

We work with a 0% commission which I consider very fair and we are not willed to charge anything more. We always share our commission with collaborators, which is the commission I spoke about in my previous email, 0%

I will be glad to collaborate with you and your partner if any clients comes up and we are not able to find something and hope you do the same.

Best Regards

• Siberia

UK-Wales - English

I have a few doubts about the following text I've written. Would you be so kind and have a quick look at it?

Thank you very much

Jade

Thank you very much for responding to my email. I am glad to hear that you have also established an agency in Val, that will make things much easier when we collaborate.

We have indeed very few properties showing on our website and that is deliberate(ly), as we don't search/ are not looking for properties; we never contact the sellers and prefer them to contact us. The difference between us and other agents is that we do individual searches, that means that we don't have properties for a long time on sale. Therefore we are happy to collaborate with 'efficent' collaborators who are able to offer any property we are not able to find ourselves.

We work with a 0% commission which I consider very fair and we are not willing to charge any more. We always share our commission with collaborators, which is the commission I spoke about in my previous email, 0%

I will be glad to collaborate with you and your partner if any clients come up and we are not able to find something and hope you do the same. what does this mean?

Best Regards
    I would change a few things in style too as sometimes it sounds too direct and informal but let's see what others say.

Dimcl

Canadian English

Thank you very much

Jade

Thank you very much for responding to my email. I am glad to hear that you also have established an agency in Val, that will make things much easier when we collaborate.

We have indeed very few properties showing on our website and that is deliberately, as we don't search for properties; we never contact with sellers and prefer them to contact us. The difference between us and other agents is that we do individual searches, that means that we don't have properties for ages on sale. Therefore we are happy to collaborate with efficent collaborators who are able to offer any property we are not able to find ourselve.

We work with a 0% commission which I consider very fair and we are not willed to charge anything more. We always share our commission with collaborators, which is the commission I spoke about in my previous email, 0%

I will be glad to collaborate with you and your partner if any clients comes up and we are not able to find something and hope you do the same.

Best Regards
    I don't think we're permitted to edit and rewrite large blocks of text, Jade. Which areas do you have doubts about?

Talant

That's true. We are not supposed to review large texts. So I'll center on the last line, with the "comes up"

"I will be glad to collaborate with you and your partner if any clients come up and we are unable to find something. I hope that you will do the same if you ever have any problem fulfilling your client orders."

Bye

Jade

German - Spanish
    Dear Siberia, Dimcl and Talant,

Thank you very much for your help, you've been very helpful.

Cheers

Jade

< Previous | Next >