to get the hell/heck out of here

Madame K

English -- USA
Comment dit-on "Let's get the hell out of here" en français? C'est pour un de mes élèves, donc, pas de gros mots s'il vous plaît. :)

• Rjunosuke

Slovenia, Slovenian
    Foutons le camp d'ici!

ou

On se casse d'ici!

As far as I know, there is no such expression with 'enfer' in it, but these two are pretty good equivalents, though the 1st one is rather strong.

Madame K

English -- USA
    Est-ce que l'expression "Barrons-nous" a la même signification? Foutre est un gros mot, n'est-ce pas?

inR

France
    Bonjour,

"Fichons le camp (d'ici)" ou "Déguerpissons d'ici en vitesse" ne sont pas des expressions vulgaires et traduisent assez bien la necessite de faire vite de la version anglaise.

Est-ce que l'expression "Barrons-nous" a la même signification? Foutre est un gros mot, n'est-ce pas?

"Foutre" n'est pas exactement un gros mot mais est tres vulgaire, c'est aussi le synonyme de "sperme"

Rjunosuke

Slovenia, Slovenian

Yes, so I guess you should rather use ''on se casse d'ici'' or one of InR's suggestions. Déguerpissons d'ici en vitesse is not used so often and is kind of hard to remember, I'd say.

Barrons-nous means the same and is not too rude.

ced0802

french
    .i cannot wait till tonight and tomorrow....i need to get the heck out of here

does anybody can help me the end of the sentence?
    Thanks in advance