to mouse over the field

Discussion in 'Polski (Polish)' started by Baltic Sea, Oct 28, 2012.

  1. Baltic Sea Banned

    Hello everybody!

    I would like to ask you if "to mouse over the field" means "najechać myszką na pole". I think I am right but I may as well be wrong.

    This term is from Tips for Customizing Your Signup Forms. Under "Here's how you change a field label:" is this text:Mouse over the field.

    Thank you. The source:
  2. vatrelin New Member

    Tak, myślę, że masz rację. Tylko wydaje mi się, że nie chodzi o "to mouse" a po prostu "mouse" jako rzeczownik. "move your mouse over the field"
  3. dreamlike

    dreamlike Senior Member

    Tak. "Mouse over the field" w twoim kontekście znaczy "Najedź na dowolny obszar pulpitu"....

    To chyba oczywiste.. :)
  4. Baltic Sea Banned

  5. adhd_dj New Member

    Nie wiem, czy nie lepszym byłoby użycie "hover over"

Share This Page