To set in the dependence on

Petr

Russia,Russian
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Please, tell me about the expression 'To set in the dependence on'. Can I say so?

Context: The impossibility to receive blocking package sets XXX Holding in the dependence on tariff policy of the company YYY.

• Dimcl

Canadian English
    Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Please, tell me about the expression 'To set in the dependence on'. Can I say so?

Context: The impossibility to receive blocking package sets XXX Holding in the dependence on tariff policy of the company YYY.
    Hi Petr. I have no idea what "blocking package sets" are nor what you mean by "Holding in the dependance on tariff policy". This is not a stock phrase in English and I can't make head nor tails of what you mean by this sentence.

Petr

Russia,Russian
    I think, I have written this sentence incorrectly. It must be so:
    The impossibility to receive blocking package subordinates XXX Holding by the tariff policy of the company YYY
    Sorry Petr,
    I don't understand your post either. Could you rephrase it?

Nunty

Modified
    Hebrew-US English (bilingual)
    I'm terribly sorry, Petr, but it is still not very clear. Is "blocking package subordinates" a set phrase in your industry? What does it mean? I'd ask the same about "holding by the tariff policy".

Patience and courage! We'll all work it out together.

Petr

Russia,Russian
    I think, that this sentence must be so:

The impossibility to receive blocking package gears to the XXX Holding (name of the company) from the tariff policy of the company YYY.

I'm terribly sorry, Petr, but it is still not very clear. Is "blocking package subordinates" a set phrase in your industry? What does it mean? I'd ask the same about "holding by the tariff policy".

Patience and courage! We'll all work it out together.

< Previous | Next >