to spank one out over a stark documentary

< Previous | Next >
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annakrutitskaya

Russian
Hello! I heard in a movie the phrase "go out rather then just sitting here trying to spank one out over a stark documentary". What does the phrase "spank one out" mean and why is the word "over" used after it?

Last edited:
  • owlman5

English-US
    Hello, Annakrutitskaya. Here in the US, men often use "to rub one out" or "to spank one out" to mean "to masturbate until ejaculation". That seems to be the meaning of the odd remark you heard in that movie: I thought I'd go out rather than just sitting here masturbating and trying to ejaculate while I watch a stark documentary.

"Over" is used here to mean "while watching the documentary". Here's a similar use: He masturbated over photos of naked women. = He masturbated while looking at photos of naked women.

Please tell us the name of the movie if you can remember it. Thank you.

Last edited:

Annakrutitskaya

Russian
    thank you. I will delete this thread - I didn't think that this was be something of the sort. The movie is great though but too much slang. "In the loop" - great picture of political realities

owlman5

English-US
    Hello, Annakrutitskaya.

If this thread really bothers you, you could contact a moderator by private message and ask to have it removed. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with your question. It was a serious question about the meaning of an unusual remark, and you received a serious answer. There are no restrictions regarding the subjects of questions as long as those questions are about English and how it's used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >