to stand out

Jade

German - Spanish
Hi everybody,

Here I'm again begging for some help. Just enjoy crossing out anything which doesn't sound nice.

Thank you

Jade

Paul,

Thank you very much for your email.

With regard to houses for sale in MontePino: We have two listed in our books at the moment (2118 + 2151) and are waiting to list a third one after the summer season, as the owners have it rented out until then. It is just above the semi-detached houses in MontePino. Please do also have a look at a property we have just listed in Santa Marta (2299).

If you're thinking of an investment, please do also look at property 2275, which could be ideal for horse lovers.

Coming back to the semi-detached houses, me personally would stand out three important things

*** excellent value for money
*** impressive, unrestricted views
*** low maintenance
*** unusual spacious rooms.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information for the moment and I will be glad to show any of the properties to your parents any time you like.

Looking forward hearing your comments.

Best Wishes,

• cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    Hola Jade,

Vamos a ver....
    Jade said:
    Hi everybody,

Here I'm I am again begging for some help. Just enjoy crossing out anything which doesn't sound nice.

Thank you

Jade

Paul,

With regard to houses for sale in Monte Pino: We have two listed in our books at the moment (2118 + 2151) and are waiting to list a third one after the summer season, as the owners have it rented out until then. It is just above the semi-detached houses in MontePino. Please do also have a look at a property we have just listed in Santa Marta (2299).

If you're thinking of an investment, please do also look at property 2275, which could be ideal for horse lovers.

Coming back to the semi-detached houses, me personally I would stand out emphasize three important things

*** excellent value for money
    *** low maintenance
    *** unusually spacious rooms.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information for the moment and I will be glad to show any of the properties to your parents any time you like.

Looking forward to hearing your comments.

Best Wishes,

You hardly leave us anything to fix any more!!

abrazos,
    Cuchu

LV4-26

Hi cuchu,

Could you say : I would stress three important things ?
    Or would it be inappropritate, incorrect, awkward ?
    Thanks.
    Jean-Michel

By the way, Jade, you say you want to emphasize three important things and you mention four :confused:

te gato

Alberta--TGE (te gato English)
    Originally Posted by Jade
    Hi everybody,

Here I'm I am again begging for some help. Just enjoy crossing out anything which doesn't sound nice.

Thank you

Jade

Paul,

With regard to houses for sale in Monte Pino: We have two listed(listings) in our books at the moment (2118 + 2151) and are waiting to list a(the) third one after the summer season(ends), as(due to the fact) the owners have it rented out until then. It is(located) just above the semi-detached houses in MontePino. (Please do)I would take out the Please Also have a look at the property we have just listed in Santa Marta (2299).

If you're thinking of a great investment, (please do) Same as above Also look at property 2275, which could be ideal for horse lovers.

Coming back to(Now, as for) the semi-detached houses, me personally I would stand out emphasize three important things(factors)

*** excellent value for the money
    *** low maintenance
    *** unusually spacious rooms.

I hope that I have provided you with sufficient information (in regards to the aformentioned properties)for the moment and I will be glad to show any of the properties to your parents any time you like.

Looking forward to hearing(from you and any) your comments or questions that you might have feel free to contact me.

Best Wishes,(Regards)

Hi Jade;
    Just a few additions to what cuchu has given you..an I get to use colors!!!
    they are just ideas....

te gato;)
    P.S. I'll take the one for the horses :D