.....to the end of each month

cunlt.hnil

Vietnamese
"the carrier is entitled to terminate this agreement with a written notice of 60 days to the end of each month"
Hey guys, please explain why " to the end of each month " is here? What is the meaning of its there?
Thanks in advance,

• Copyright

American English
    It sounds like you must give a minimum of 60 days' notice... but it may be longer because agreements run until the end of a month. So if you give notice on 15 May, the agreement will run until 31 July . But this is only a personal interpretation and quite possibly wrong... if you can, you should ask someone in the company exactly what this means.

cunlt.hnil

Vietnamese
    Hi Copyright, but everyone is asking me because noone is native english-speaking here so I have to ask you guys here. Please , I want to see more ideas.

Cypherpunk

US, English
    Yes, there are many type of contracts. Context, in this case, means what type of contract it is. Is it an insurance contract? Is it a service contract? Is it a rental/lease contract?
    Terms will vary, and in some sectors, like health insurance, contracts typically expire 60 days from the last day of the current month, in the event of non-payment.

cunlt.hnil

Vietnamese
    Thanks. This is an air transportation contract. The word " carrier" must tell you so already unless it has other meaning that I dont know yet.

< Previous | Next >