Toefl

• Focalist

European Union, English
    cromteaches said:
    But you need to sign in. I don't have a username nor a password to that site.

:confused:

CROM
    Cromo, you don't actually need a username or password: you just have to enter a name and email address.

I wouldn't set too much store by the site in question, though!

Here are my results:
    Test Results

Name:
    Focalist

Correct Answers :
    0 out of 100

Congratulations, you are in level 01
    (Just what DDT has been saying all along :))

The instructions are written in a strange kind of English, incomprehensible at times to native speakers.
    This examination is designed to measure your mastery of the English language. You are about to take the test of Listening, grammar and reading comprehension. There are 100 problems. (<-- Well, fix them then!! Don't come to me with your problems)
    The would-be learner is then presented with a clickable box saying:
    Dismiss Directions -- (<-- Whatever that means! confused: -- I've come across better sites translated from the Russian by the teaboy armed with a pocket dictionary)
    Then we get:
    Here is an example of the question type of problem. <-- :confused::confused:
    followed by the dreaded
    Dismiss Directions
    again. Don't click on that or you'll get 0 like me. Still, never mind, congratulations!! you scored zilch...

I think that's what the designers of this test deserve. CONGRATULATIONS!!

F

cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    Focalist said:
    Cromo, you don't actually need a username or password: you just have to enter a name and email address.

I wouldn't set too much store by the site in question, though!

Here are my results:
    (Just what DDT has been saying all along :))

The instructions are written in a strange kind of English, incomprehensible at times to native speakers.
    The would-be learner is then presented with a clickable box saying:
    Then we get: followed by the dreaded again. Don't click on that or you'll get 0 like me. Still, never mind, congratulations!! you scored zilch...

I think that's what the designers of this test deserve. CONGRATULATIONS!!

F
    F-
    Don't be so quick to congratulate the buffoons who created that site. They taughted me for speak mericum inglish very good.
    C-

Focalist

European Union, English
    cuchufléte said:
    F-
    Don't be so quick to congratulate the buffoons who created that site. They taughted me for speak mericum inglish very good.
    C-
    Cuchu: demand you are money back! All peoples are knowing it is: "They taughted me for speaching mericum inglish..." (You are been robbed!!)

F

cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    Focalist said:
    Cuchu: demand you are money back! All peoples are knowing it is: "They taughted me for speaching mericum inglish..." (You are been robbed!!)

F
    Focalist: de mand toll me he delete muknee back. Duhwrecked me to tache udder test gin. Me down git toefull degreed?

< Previous | Next >