trame d'une image

  • xavier-nyc

    New Member
    Hi, I had the same question.
    It refers to the little dots that are used to print an image, or the number of line per inch.
    Oh, just found my answer in Wikipedia, it should translate as "halftone":
    (sorry, it seems new members can't post full links)