trasferimento d'azienda

the Grim Reaper

Senior Member
Italian - Italy
Hi everyone, I am translating an abstract from the chamber of commerce company registry. In the index there is the term

"Trasferimenti d'azienda, fusioni, scissioni, subentri"
in Italian the term applies to changes of property due to sale, rental and so on.
Is there a specific English word for that?
Thanks a lot
  • Top