Craig Alexander

New Member
I am helping a friend describe an artillery fort and need help with a technical term. I've tried Wikipedia without success...In (technical) English, the horizontal motion of the gun barrel is called traverse - both verb and noun as far as I know. My question: is the equivalent in Italian "traversare"? Would one say "la canna traversa 15 gradi", for example, as part of "il puntamento azimutale"?

Thanks for any help you can give!
  • < Previous | Next >