Trust

katie_here

England/English
Can you please tell me how to write this.

"The trust has gone, it can never be the same again. I'm very hurt and disappointed".

I would very much appreciate your help as it is important I pass this message on.

Thank you in advance.

• BezierCurve

Straciłam całe zaufanie, już nigdy nie będzie tak jak przedtem. Czuję się głęboko zraniona i zawiedziona.

I assumed you wanted to put it in a female form. Otherwise - when the speaker is a man - it'd be:

Straciłem całe zaufanie, już nigdy nie będzie tak jak przedtem. Czuję się głęboko zraniony i zawiedziony.

NotNow

English
    Straciłam całe zaufanie, już nigdy nie będzie tak jak przedtem. Czuję się głęboko zraniona i zawiedziona.

I assumed you wanted to put it in a female form. Otherwise - when the speaker is a man - it'd be:

Straciłem całe zaufanie, już nigdy nie będzie tak jak przedtem. Czuję się głęboko zraniony i zawiedziony.

BezierCurve,

Could she also say zaufanie poszło? It isn't clear who lost the trust. Perhaps the boyfriend lost trust in her.

BezierCurve

Sure; although in that case I'd say something like:
    "Zabrakło ci zaufania, już nigdy ... etc.".

Or, if we really want to stick to the literal translation, then:
    "Zniknęło zaufanie, już nigdy ... etc.".

However, the latter form could imply that the trust was lost by both sides (not sure if this is the case).

Last edited:

katie_here

England/English
    Thankyou both.

Just to clarify (although I know you don't want all the gory details).:)

Someone has said something to my boyfriend and now he doubts me. What wasn't a problem before is now a big one and for that reason I need to tell him this message. It's his trust in me that is now missing, although it's nothing I've done, but something someone else has said to him. A seed of doubt, that he now wants me to prove is false.

If I've read your replies right, I should say....

Zabrakło ci zaufania, już nigdy nie będzie tak jak przedtem. Czuję się głęboko zraniona i zawiedziona.

Is this okay?