TSR

< Previous | Next >

Awwal12

Russian
Greetings.
What does "TSR" stands for in jobs like "TSR foreman" or "TSR lead"? It must be somehow related to video game development; for example, Feargus Urquhart was a "TSR foreman" during the development of Blood & Magic (1996). I am at a total loss here, Google and Wikipedia don't give a single clue.

• lamdathoa

Vietnamese
    Greetings.
    What does "TSR" stands for in jobs like "TSR foreman" or "TSR lead"? It must be somehow related to video game development; for example, Feargus Urquhart was a "TSR foreman" during the development of Blood & Magic (1996). I am at a total loss here, Google and Wikipedia don't give a single clue.
    Maybe: Technical Support Representative or Technical Software Review or Techno Systems Research - for more here

Last edited:

Packard

USA, English
    This is apparently some sort of biography of Urquhart. (I know nothing of him or his companies).

Feargus Urquhart

Chris Avellone created adventures and source books for a number of pen-and-paper role-playing games before coming to Interplay as a designer in the then-named TSR Division. I met him in the first few days of taking over the division, and he quickly went from working as just one of the designers to the lead designer on Planescape: Torment.

< Previous | Next >