twelve kinds of bitch

< Previous | Next >
Buenos días, necesitaría su ayuda en una frase que me está desconcertando.

Your sister is smarter than the rest of you. She figured out something was wrong the minute blondie here decided to turn twelve kinds of bitch.” Gemma moved, looking out the blinds. “We need to get out of here.

Mi intento:
Tu hermana es más lista que vosotros. Se imaginó que algo iba mal en el momento en que la rubia decidió...... Gemma se movió, mirando por las persianas-. Tenemos que salir de aquí

Muchas gracias!!!!

• Jektor

English (UK)
    Your sister is smarter than the rest of you. She figured out something was wrong the minute blondie here decided to turn into twelve kinds of bitch.” Gemma moved, looking out the blinds. “We need to get out of here....
    "bitch" is a colloquial word for a bad tempered or very troublesome woman.
    I think "turn into twelve kinds of bitch" here is a phrase invented by the author to mean that this woman ("Blondie") is currently as bad as twelve bitches simultaneously... she's really bad, perhaps dangerous...
    wordreference.com - bitch
    forum.wordreference.com - bitch.1195208

FromPA

USA English
    "bitch" is a colloquial word for a bad tempered or very troublesome woman.
    I think "turn into twelve kinds of bitch" here is a phrase invented by the author to mean that this woman ("Blondie") is currently as bad as twelve bitches simultaneously... she's really bad, perhaps dangerous...
    wordreference.com - bitch
    forum.wordreference.com - bitch.1195208
    Just want to add one more possible aspect. “Bitch” is one of those words that covers a wide spectrum of troublesome behavior, so when she decided to turn 12 kinds of bitch, to me it means she was a bitch in almost every conceivable meaning of the word - the consummate or perfect bitch.

LVRBC

English-US, standard and medical
    ...desde el momento en que la Güera se volvió cabrona de 12 variedades...
    (No es frase hecha en inglés, es invento.)

cidertree

Hiberno-English
    Just want to add one more possible aspect. “Bitch” is one of those words that covers a wide spectrum of troublesome behavior, so when she decided to turn 12 kinds of bitch, to me it means she was a bitch in almost every conceivable meaning of the word - the consummate or perfect bitch.
    :thumbsup:

< Previous | Next >