Two-handed

Hello everybody,

Does the expression "two-handed"(meaning: using both hands equally well; ambidextrous -W.R dictionary) sound natural/correct in the examples I made below in everyday speech?

A. I am two-handed. I can write equally well or do anything else with both hands.
B. Are you two-handed? I see you use both hands equally well.

Thank you in advance.

• ain'ttranslationfun?

US English
    The term "two-handed" usually means using both hands at once - to wield a sword, for example.

Hi, JS, Did you mean "requiring the use of both hands"?, or something like that (for a sword)?
    It can also mean "for two people", as in "a two-handed card game". But definitely,"amidextrous" in your OP, XdS.

JulianStuart

English (UK then US)
    Hi, JS, Did you mean "requiring the use of both hands"?, or something like that (for a sword)?
    It can also mean "for two people", as in "a two-handed card game". But definitely,"ambidextrous" in your OP, XdS.
    The sword was just an example. I think the commonality is "two hands at once". SOme long saws for cutting down trees need someone one each end and have two "handles so could be two-handed (although perhaps those might be 4-handed:eek: )