Type or print.

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
English, Pennsylvania, United States
On a form in English, you will sometimes see "Type or print" -- you are either able to type your responses or write them out. Is there a specific way of saying this in Italian? (Battere o scrivere in stampatello?)
  • italy74

    Hi Maddie,

    yes, to type (digitare / battere sui tasti) becomes "battere / scrivere a macchina (typewriter = macchina da scrivere) / al computer " where printed (literally "stampato") is of course used here to mean "scrivere/scritto in stampatello".
    < Previous | Next >