Ukrainian: tu me manques / I miss you

huckleberry12

English - Canada
Hi there: I would like to get a tattoo honouring my grandmother who passed away several years ago; she was my hero and the most important person in my life, and I would like to honour her memory. I am Ukrainian by heritage (as was my grandmother), but don't speak the language myself anymore, unfortunately (I did when I was young, but not anymore).

However, I recently saw a French saying "tu me manques", which means "you are missing from me" (the English version of this being "I miss you"). I'm now wondering if there is a Ukrainian equivalent to this French version of "I miss you". Or, would there be another Ukrainian saying that means something like "until we meet again"? I'm not looking for direct/literal translation necessarily, but looking more for sayings/words where the sentiment is meaningful and about an important person who is now missing from your life.

I have tried searching proverbs, common sayings, etc but can't seem to find anything of this nature. Any help you could give me would be so much appreciated. Thanks in advance!