Unknown language

• Hulalessar

English - England
    It does not come across as any script I have seen before. It almost looks like shorthand. If you tell us where your grandafther comes from we may be able to track it down.

Makedon1986$

Macedonian
    It does not come across as any script I have seen before. It almost looks like shorthand. If you tell us where your grandafther comes from we may be able to track it down.
    I from Macedonia, my grandparents too.We don't know nothing about this.

entangledbank

English - South-East England
    It looks made up. It's not anything I recognize. There are, as Hulalessar says, bits that look like shorthand; there are also bits that look like Arabic (though it isn't). The stylized capital N (often seen in No. = number) at one corner makes it seem someone is playing around.

Hulalessar

English - England
    As suggested above, some of the letters have a passing similarity to the Arabic script, but over all it does not look like any Arabic script I have ever seen whether to write Arabic or any other language. A letter appearing quite often is like a <w> with dots appearing in various configurations. The Arabic script does have any letters like that. Indeed, I cannot identify any Arabic letter.

marrish

اُردو Urdu
    ۋ ARABIC LETTER VE
    A letter appearing quite often is like a <w> with dots appearing in various configurations.
    Yes, you're right it's not Arabic but even this sign shows some similarities to the contextual shapes of a certain number of Arabic letters when joined up, like these تنه ﻧﯨا ﳌﳌ ؈ نننه نه ی ﺳ شـ
    I think it's just an imaginary imitation /mock-Ottoman? script combined with other signs. Just like when you can't write Chinese and you'd be trying to invent your own script using "Chinese" characters. But all of this seems to form an oval shape and some characters are readable.

Next >