Upright Bass


united states english
Hello people, it's been a while since I've posted. I need the translation for "upright bass" which I guess is a bass guitar that you hold "upright", hence the name. You can find plenty of pictures of them online.

I've been told that it's called a "teloche" but i've never heard that term in my life and i can't find it anywhere.

I was suggested "bajo vertical" but that's like saying low-vertical. :(
  • Back