urban enactment

< Previous | Next >
Status
Not open for further replies.

kansi

japanese
This is maybe someone's graduation thesis.
This is basically about architecture in China, so the word I'd like to ask about the meaning of : urban enactment is used in the architecture field.
What does "urban enactment" mean?

It builds its business on the widely existing mis-match problem in Chinatown. The problem mainly contains two aspects, the scale and time, which is caused by the scale of the local business and the specific urban fabric of Chinatown. The way it cooperate with different kind of business inside Chinatown redefine how different programs can be organized and located. The future of Chinatown rely on the JUST IN TIME system the meat center defines that multiple business are technically or physically connected and function as a whole. In this way, Chinatown itself as a powerful urban enactment will contribute more to the urban life.

• The Newt

English - US
    Could you tell me one or two of the errors?
    All of these verbs are singular and should end in s (or ies):

The way it cooperate with different kind of business inside Chinatown redefine how different programs can be organized and located. The future of Chinatown rely on the...

kansi

japanese
    All of these verbs are singular and should end in s (or ies):

The way it cooperate with different kind of business inside Chinatown redefine how different programs can be organized and located. The future of Chinatown rely on the...
    Thank you!
    I didn't notice them but yes they sure are errors.
    Are there also errors on word choices,rather than grammatical errors like missing "s" at the end of a verb as you told?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >