Urdu/Persian/Punjabi: To mean business

Sheikh_14

English- United Kingdom, Urdu, Punjabi
Dear forum members,
In this thread i wold like to ask how would speakers' of all three languages above express the following sentiment i.e. that "someone means business". This English saying is used when you are absolutely sure that a certain someone is up for a task and won't take "No "for an answer.

"mean business" to be serious about achieving something, even if other people disagree with you- "The changes the new government has made show they mean business".

"After she scored that point, I realized that she meant business".

As the initiator of the opening post, I would appreciate it if the Roman script was too included in any response most especially for pronunciation purposes.

• Alfaaz

English
    Urdu:

انتہائی سنجیدہ، کوشاں، پر عظم، پختہ، ثابت قدم، وغیرہ - intihaa'ii sanjeedah, koshaaN, pur-3azm, puxtah, saabit-qadam, etc.

Sheikh_14

Urdu:

انتہائی سنجیدہ، کوشاں، پر عظم، پختہ، ثابت قدم، وغیرہ - intihaa'ii sanjeedah, koshaaN, pur-3azm, puxtah, saabit-qadam, etc.

Thats all well and good Alfaaz Saahib but an example would be fruitful. One that comes to mind is that "Yeh to Kaam kar ke he Chore gaa" (There's no stopping him) as the informal way to put it. "Yeh Nahin rukne walaa".

Sheikh_14

Any takers here, allegorical references would be brilliant and as for Persian and punjabi fellows a mere contrubution should set things going.