value aspects and positive shaping of a personality

< Previous | Next >

apoziopeza

slovak
Hi,

is it correct to say "value aspects and positive shaping of a personality" in the sentence below? Is it possible to keep it in the form as it is underlined ?

In other words in means that the literature brings value to children because by reading it children learn about value system, what is good what is wrong and good literature can positively shape children's personality

Context:
"Practical part of the work analyzes – from both literary and ethical perspectives – selected literary works for children and youth and makes reference to 1. value aspects and 2. positive shaping of a personality"
thanks,

A.

• se16teddy

English - England
    I find "value aspects" confusing: I would probably say something more explicit like the value systems assumed in the text or the values that the text tries to inculcate. However I am not accustomed to reading such evaluations of children's literature!

Last edited:

apoziopeza

slovak
    would this be more legible?
    "Practical part of the work analyzes – from both literary and ethical perspectives – selected literary works for children and youth from the perspective how they inculcate (bring) value systems and positively shape a personality"

< Previous | Next >