Vat number / company tax code

< Previous | Next >

Rita II

Spain spanish
Hi there,

I need to ask a British university for a fiscal code (in Spanish it's said CIF - Tax/Fiscal Indentification Code). I don't know whether I should ask for the VAT NUMBER or a COMPANY TAX CODE. I don't even know whether British universities have this kind of code for fiscal issues.

Can anyone help me with this?


Rita II
  • < Previous | Next >