verde attrezzato

florindiji

Italy - Italian
come tradurre

Verde attrezzato?

si tratta dell'area verde attorno ad una piscina e di solito comprende sdraio, sedie, ombrelloni ecc..

grazie

• florindiji

Italy - Italian
    Can you give us the whole sentence florindiji? More context would help.

here's the sentece:

Ia piscina è di dimensioni notevoli ed è a sfioro, il bordo è pavimentato in ciottolato d’onice attorniato di verde attrezzato.

Anyway I think I have different options now to choose from, but if the context gives more suggestions...they are welcome.

thank you all

Einstein

UK, English
    *** NEW ***

I'm finding difficulty with this expression. The previous posts all deal with a pool-side area.
    But I'm translating a list of land uses (pasture, crop, woodland etc.) and in the middle of these is "verde attrezzato". I presume it means more generally a green area for leisure/sporting use. Can anyone think of a standard term?

Flaviam88

Italian
    *** NEW ***

I'm finding difficulty with this expression. The previous posts all deal with a pool-side area.
    But I'm translating a list of land uses (pasture, crop, woodland etc.) and in the middle of these is "verde attrezzato". I presume it means more generally a green area for leisure/sporting use. Can anyone think of a standard term?
    I am also in the midst of translating land uses for parco pubblico attrezzato. What did you end up going with @Einstein ? I thought recreational park might work. Active recreation for sports fields etc. and passvie recreation for parkw with picnic tables, barbeques etc.

Ho trovato anche "Outdoor amenity and open spaces" in un documento della
    National Land Use Database: Land Use and Land Cover Classification del Regno Unito