1. dgalindm New Member

    Spain, spanish

    alguno de vosotros sabe como decir "berruga" en inglés?
    Conozco spot, o beauty spot, pero creo que se refiere a lunares.

    Any of you know how to say these kind of skin spots, but thicker than them, with usually are used to characterize witches?

    Thank you so much.David
  2. lauranazario

    lauranazario Moderatrix

    Puerto Rico
    Español puertorriqueño & US English
    Hola... y bienvenido(a) al foro.

    No es "berruga" sino Verruga... que traduce como "wart".

  3. dgalindm New Member

    Spain, spanish

    veo que lo que me falla no es el inglés, sino el español
    ¡¡QUE TORPE!!

  4. mexnuk New Member

    English-American, Smanish-Mexican
    Verruga in English is most commonly called a "skin tag." It is also known as an acrochordon (plural acrochorda, and also known as a cutaneous papilloma, cutaneous tag, fibroepithelial polyp, fibroma molluscum, fibroma pendulum, papilloma colli, or soft fibroma. Hope this helps.

Share This Page