Very Important Person (VIP)

southwest623

USA English
Hi,
I'm trying to find Italian words for a marketing project. People who sign up for our previous two retirement facilities are called "VIPs" or "Pioneers." We have a new project and we require an Italian word along these same lines. Any suggestions? I appreciate any and all help I can get.:)

• southwest623

USA English
    Our Retirement facilities are for people 55+ years old and are a way for them to "age in place" without the responsibilities of living in their own houses. They purchase a condominium or apartment from 800 square feet to 2,000+ square feet and they receive meals, on-site and off-site entertainment, housekeeping, transportation, 24-hour emergency on-call service, maintenance, valet service, and golf and recreation club memberships (to mention just a few things) for a monthly service charge.

We have independant living (condominiums or apartments) for active people, Assisted Living is people can live on their own, but need assistance and to have that assistance around them 24 hours/ 7 days a week, Skilled Nursing if you are not able to stay at home with home help but don't want to stay in a hospital and Alzheimers (the memory loss disease) units.

People can go on a "wait list" for a unit they want to become available and we try to give them a name to distinguish them from residents that have already moved in. So I'm looking for anything that would be appropriate.

Thanks for any help!

Silvia

Italian
    Hi southwest623,

thanks for the clear explanation, I got inspired :D

I would call those people having the priority: Preminenti (plural), each of them would be "Preminente".

It conveys the idea of priority as well as superiority ;)

I hope you like it :)

It's pronounced: pray meeh nayn tay (singular) or final teeh (for plural)

P.S.: Nice place! ;)

< Previous | Next >