Very much appreciated your proof reading

Jade

German - Spanish
Hi!

I have written a descriptive email, which I would like to sound as understandable as possible.

Anybody free to have a look at it?

Thank you very much!

Jade

Hi Jan & Tony,

please accept again my apologize for the delay with the pictures. My colleague finally did not have time to take them, so I went myself this morning. They are now all on our web site. It is the first time I have visited this property ........ please find below a short description to each picture.

Picture 1 Property front
There are three doors underneath the covered terrace
1st door on the left hand side is a small storage room
2nd door, in the middle, is the lounge
3rd door, on the right, is the kitchen

Picture 5 Path to the annex

Picture 6 Back picture of the annex

Picture 12 First floor, above the covered terrace
small shower room

Picture 13 Space for shower. At this moment there is a shower coming out of the wall. The
shower is next to the toilet and there is no division between shower toilet and basin.

The property is currently set on a 2.700 m2 fenced plot, although the owner wishes to sell only one part of the plot (1.454 m2 big plot including main house, pool, annex and orchard).

The other 1.246 m2 big plot include a tennis court and basket ball court). This plot is also a building plot allowing a build of 249 m2. This part is also for sale for a x €. It won't be a problem to de divide the two plots as there are two separate entrances and the division is horizontal.

So far to property xxxx - would you please let me know where exactly in X. you are going to view properties? Perhaps we could arrange a meeting point near of one of your last visits.

• GenJen54

USA - English
    Jade said:
    Dear Jan & Tony,

Thank you for your time on the phone [cite when - today, yesterday]. Again, please accept my apologies for the our delay with the pictures. in getting the pictures to you. My colleague finally did not have time the opportunity to take them, so I went myself this morning. They are now all on our web site, with a short description of each. It is the first time I have visited this property ........ please find below a short description to each picture.

Picture 1 Property front Front of Property
    1st door on the left hand side is a small storage room
    2nd door, in the middle, is the lounge
    3rd door, on the right, is the kitchen

small shower room

Picture 13 Space for shower. At this moment there is a shower coming out of the wall. The
    shower is next to the toilet and there is no division between shower toilet and basin.

The property is currently set on a 2.700 m2 fenced plot, although the owner wishes to sell only one part of the plot (1.454 m2 big plot including main house, pool, annex and orchard).

The other 1.246 m2 big plot includes a tennis court and basketball court). This plot is also a building plot allowing a build of 249 m2. This part is also for sale for a x €. It won't be a problem to de divide the two plots as there are two separate entrances and the division is horizontal.

So far to property xxxx - would you please let me know where exactly in X. you are going to view properties? Perhaps we could arrange a meeting point near of one of your last visits.

elroy

Imperfect mod
    US English, Palestinian Arabic bilingual
    A few additions to Gen's wonderful suggestions:

Dear Jan & Tony,

Thank you for your time on the phone [cite when - today, yesterday].Again, (I assume you meant to delete this) Please accept my apologies for the our delay with the pictures. in getting the pictures to you. My colleague finally did not have time the opportunity to take them, so I did so myself this morning. They are now all on our website, with a short description of each. That was the first time I had visited this property ........ please find below a short description to each picture.

Picture 1 Property front Front of Property
    1st door on the left hand side leads to a small storage room
    2nd door, in the middle, leads to the lounge
    3rd door, on the right, leads to the kitchen

small shower room

Picture 13 Space for shower. At this moment there is a shower coming out of the wall. (???) The shower is next to the toilet, and there is no division between the shower, the toilet, (this comma is optional) and the basin.

The property is currently located on a 2.700 m2 fenced-in plot., although The owner wishes to sell only one part of the plot (a 1.454-m2 big plot, including main house, pool, annex and orchard).

The other 1.246-m2 big plot includes a tennis court and basketball court). This plot is also a building plot, allowing construction on 249 m2. This part is also for sale at x €. It will not be a problem to de divide the two plots; there are two separate entrances and the division is horizontal (what division? This part is not clear) .

Regarding property xxxx - would you please let me know where exactly in X. you would like to come view the properties? Perhaps we could arrange a meeting time coinciding with one of your last (upcoming???)visits.